HR Tech services clients globally and is able to work with any business or organization worldwide.
HR Tech employs a three-tier technical support structure, known as the ‘TCR Support Group’. This, coupled with a new ticket based system allows us to address your requests in a more formalized manner. To initiate an issue or request, please use one of the following methods:
- Telephone us at, 416-695-7111 Option #3, or, 1-800-613-5317 (toll free).
A member of our TCR Group will capture the details of your issue and will immediately provide you with a ticket number.
- Email us at, TCRSupport@HRTech.com
Your electronic message will go into an automatic queue. A member of our Tier 1 Support will respond to you, acknowledging receipt, and provide you with a ticket number. They may contact you for additional details regarding the issue if required.
Please use the ticket number you are provided by Tier 1 at the onset of the issue for all future communications with our TCR Support Group.
Yes. HR Tech offers a host of standard and customized training curriculums, delivered by a Live Instructor. Our Instructors will set up a consultative information gathering session with you prior to the training session to assess your knowledge and discuss training objectives.
Software as a Subscription (SasS):
1) Cancellation of SasS products must be made in writing 90 days prior to the commencement of a software term.
2) If 90 days notice is not provided, a cancellation fee based on the average monthly subscription fee for the previous three months will be charged. For example:
Month 1: $600
Month 2: $400
Month 3: $500
Average Charge: ($600 + $400 + $500) / 3 = $500
Cancellation Fee: $500 x 3 (equivalent to 90 days) = $1500
Annual Maintenance / Services:
1) Cancellation of annual maintenance must be made in writing 90 days prior to the commencement of a software term.
2) In the event that 90 days notice is not provided, the full annual maintenance amount will be payable as the maintenance term has been entered into and resources allocated. Terms are automatically renewed 60 days prior to the anniversary date.
3) All software and intellectual property of HR Tech is to be removed and/or destroyed from company servers with a written letter confirming this action has taken place. In the event a software removal letter is not provided, HR Tech has the right to apply additional charges and or legal remediation should this condition not be fulfilled within 30 days from notice to cancel service.
Title and Ownership
Limited License to Use Software
The software is proprietary, copyrighted and the intellectual property of Human Resources Technologies Inc. (HR Tech). Any unauthorized use of the Software and associated Materials may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. Under the terms of your software licensing, the following restrictions apply: you may not:
(a) Utilize the software if not under an active maintenance and support plan with HR Tech;
(b) Make copies of, or transfer the Software to another location, server, organization, agency, enterprise or person, and, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Software and associated Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law;
(c) Utilize the system for archiving and/or historical data storage purposes unless on an archive active archive plan with HR Tech;
Violation of Licensing and Use
Products and Services
HR Tech’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed by the terms and conditions of the sale and agreements under which they are provided. If unavailable and/or cannot be produced by either party due to age / loss / etcetera then the use of the software shall be governed by terms outlined herein, as posted on the HR Tech corporate Website.
Removal of Materials and Discontinuation of Service
HR Tech reserves the right to request a server audit and disclosure, on premises, or off, to ensure your enterprise has complied with the removal and destruction requirement, which is a core component of the software.